We have 3 different options for you. You can use a Credit Card Secure payment (we require Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or a Discover card in order to confirm and/or guarantee a reservation).
Or else you can pay with Paypal or Bank Transfer or Cash deposit (we can come and pick up the deposit payment directly at your hotel).
If you have any additional questions about payment, please call us! Prices are subject to change and include Indonesian Taxes.
Because safety is our number one priority, we do have the following requirements and restrictions:
All our tour participants must be at least 16 years of age. *Tour Participants under the age of 18 are REQUIRED to present identification showing proof of age at the time of check-in. The same age restriction are also applied to Diving and any other tour we have to offer on this website.
- Children between 5-15 years old must ride with an adult who is at least 25 years old or our professional guide.
- Children from ages 5-17 require parent or legal guardian (with legal guardianship letter) to be present.
- All our tour participants must wear long pants and completely covered shoes.
- Go Pros or similar devices may be used during stops only, no exceptions!
- We are unable to accommodate expectant mothers, people who have had recent surgery or chronic back and/or neck problems, or any other medical condition that may be inappropriate for the tour itself.
We do sometimes have special offers for large groups, special occasions, or events. We also offer large groups discounts. If you have a special request, please call or WhatsApp us and we’ll see what we can do to accommodate you and your friends!
This is an hot island all year around so make sure you have plenty of sun screen to protect you.
For all our water sport wear a swimsuit and bring some clothes to change after the activity.
Here are our suggestions for what to wear on our ATV tours:
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring a change of clothes and a camera!
- We will provide helmets, boots, and towels and all required safety gear for the tour.
For parties of up to 4 people, you must cancel 24 hours prior to your tour. For parties of 5-6 people, you must cancel 48 hours before your tour. Groups larger than 6 are required to cancel 7 days prior to their tour. Any “no shows” or late cancellations will be subject to a service fee. Remember, due to the nature of our tours, scenery and weather may change without notice and any adjustments or cancellations may occur at any time. Please call us for availability.